Who can join the programme?
- Schools across country can join this exciting programme.
- Students from classes/grades 6th to 12th are eligible to participate.
How to participate in the programme?
- Register your school for the programme before 15 August 2023.
- Select a teacher as a ‘facilitator’ who will identify and work with a team of students.
- Training will be conducted for schoolteachers registered under the programme to guide them about the implementation of the programme.
- Teachers can download resource material and see online module in section ‘How to take up activities’
- Initiate activities by forming a team of students with minimum 2 to maximum 5 members.
- Teams should ideally consist of participants across classes/groups from the same school.
- Each school can form more than one team for taking up the activities.
- Teacher will conduct orientation of students on the selected theme/s.
- Teachers assign activities to students, which can be either done at school or at home.
- Handholding and guidance will be provided to teachers for implementation of the programme and documentation of report. here.
Documentation and Submission of Report
Each school can submit any number of entries/reports under single registration from the school.
- In preparation of report, role of teacher is to guide students and facilitate the implementation of the activities.
- The ownership and representation of the work done needs to come primarily from students.
- Reports/entries documented by schools team on the selected theme/s needs to be submitted ONLY in soft copy.
- Documentation of report can be done as handwritten or typed file. The handwritten reports needs to be scanned and typed reports need to be documented as word document. Convert your scanned or typed report as pdf file for submission. Include photos, data and other creativities from students in this report. No separate files for submission of PowerPoint presentations/videos related to activities are allowed.
- You need to fill separate forms for submission of more than one report. File size only up to 1 GB is permitted.
- Last date of submission of the activity report is 31 October 2023.
Evaluation of Reports
Genuineness in doing the activity.
- Creativity in Documentation
- How well the activities are done and connected to each other
- How well have the connections to other issues been drawn to expand the understanding of Sustainability
- Issues in Part B have been understood, thought through and presented well
Announcment of Winners
- National level jury evaluates reports submitted from schools.
- Earthian awards are felcitated to 20 winner teams at national level. Shortlisted entries from over 20 schools are also announced.
- Each winning school team recieves a cash prize of INR 50 thousand along with memento and certificates.
- Participation certificates are awarded to all school teams who have submitted their reports.